- Half of a 17 ounce package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package brie cheese, round
- 1⁄4 cup any flavor Cellar Door Preserves - Our favorites include: Blueberry Jam and Apricot Jam with Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Roll puff pastry out slightly.
- Place cheese wheel on top (leave rind on).
- Place preserves on top of cheese.
- Bundle Puff Pastry up and around the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.