Yield: 8 dessert cups
- 12 oz white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 T. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 jar of your favorite Cellar Door Preserves - our favorite is Raspberry with Lavender
- In heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, combine chocolate and 2/3 cup cream.
- Cook and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In small mixing bowl, beat remaining cream with confectioners' sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Fold about 1/4 cup into chocolate mixture.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream mixture.
- Place a tablespoon of jam in the bottom of each dessert cup, fill with mousse, top with another tablespoon of jam.