- 2 jars Cellar Door Peaches
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat over to 350F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Empty one entire jar of peaches and liquid, and on jar of drained peaches into prepared dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat 1 cup sugar and softened butter together until combined. Add flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Mix.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Continue to beat and mix together until just combined. (Batter will be the consistency of cookie dough).
- Using a spatula, carefully spread batter over the tops of peaches.
- Bake in preheated over for 35 to 40 minutes of until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.